rllipham

Default New Shop: any suggestions?

I used OSB for the wals. I have not found any problems as of yet. 2
years.

I cut a notch at 3-3/4" notch centered at 33 and 53 inches to allow a
1x4 belt to run the walls at those heights. If I need a stud I am not
limited to 16" centers. I can put screws almost anywhere at the two
heights.

I'm thinking wall-mounted metal pipe for the rest of the dust
collection - comments?

What about the Interior walls? Norm says to use wood so you can mount
anything anywhere - makes sense. What about OSB? It's cheap
(relatively), takes screws well and can be painted white. Comments?

Any other comments or suggestions will be appreciated. What do you
like best and least about your shop?

Thanks for your input,

John