Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 21:04:26 -0000, Apellation Controlee wrote:

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:48:01 -0000, "Gefreiter Krueger"
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:43:09 -0000, Apellation Controlee wrote:

----------------8
Apparently. Some years ago I found that a warrant had been issued for
my arrest because I had failed to answer a summons for a traffic
matter.
We had moved house soon after the incident in question occurred but,
although my driving licence and the vehicle reg doc had been updated,
the police were unable to find me when they sprang into action six
months after the event.
The mail redirection arrangement had expired, so communications from
the police went unanswered.

I guess I can understand that. They probably just looked at the address on file for you when you were originally summoned.

Doesn't quite square with being unable to find me, which was what was
claimed.

Ah well yes. Perhaps they should have checked more thoroughly at that point. Although why would they think you'd moved?

--
Some "chinese english" instructions for an automatic light switch, needless to say I did not attempt to follow them during the installation....

The surface design is facility, comely but not losing generosity, it will not have accidented feeling after installation.
Wide working voltage: you will not be worried when you go all over Europe carrying it.
You could fix the sensor with two screws on the junction box in circular one, also fix it with special installation shelf.
In a word, whether the junction box installation orientation is true, it makes the installation flatly.
The lamp will be on automatically when you knock at the door or say "I am coming back".
It will make your home warmer and more romantic.
Penetrate the setscrew into installation hole, block on radiator to aim at the installation hole on connection box.
Let electrician or experienced human install it.
The unrest objects can't be regarded as the installation basis-face.
Don't open the case for your safety if you find the hitch after installation.
If there is any difference between instruction and products, please give priority to product, sorry not to inform you again.