Posted to uk.d-i-y
Apellation Controlee Apellation Controlee is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:48:01 -0000, "Gefreiter Krueger"
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:43:09 -0000, Apellation Controlee wrote:

----------------8
Apparently. Some years ago I found that a warrant had been issued for
my arrest because I had failed to answer a summons for a traffic
matter.
We had moved house soon after the incident in question occurred but,
although my driving licence and the vehicle reg doc had been updated,
the police were unable to find me when they sprang into action six
months after the event.
The mail redirection arrangement had expired, so communications from
the police went unanswered.

I guess I can understand that. They probably just looked at the address on file for you when you were originally summoned.

Doesn't quite square with being unable to find me, which was what was
claimed.