Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Speed awareness courses

Apellation Controlee wrote:
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 16:15:04 +0000, Graham. wrote:

----------------8
I don't know if they were the same two guys that I had, I think they
were both ADIs, they were very personable as long as your attitude was
correct. Attitude of the group was good, but I guess once in a while
they get someone problematic.

One useful piece of knowledge I did come away with was that my
photo-ID licence was just a few months from needing replacement. Until
then I wasn't aware that they had a lifespan.

A lot of people have been caught out that way this year. All the
transport companies I'm aware of have been sticking memos up telling all
driver to check the expiry date of the picture.

The annoying thing is that DVLA charge you a fee for issuing one with
the new picture on it, even if nothing else has changed.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.