Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On 03/11/2013 16:56, Graham. wrote:
It was surprising how much some of the group did not know, for example
it was commonly believed that your exit had to be clear before
entering a box junction when turning right.

What are the rules for the long strip boxes?

I look ahead, see the exit is clear with plenty of space for my vehicle,
but someone in the lane to the right, where there is no box, can hop
over a lane and block me from exiting the box. Seems to me that it
breaks the intent of boxes and leaves me vulnerable to being the prat in
the box - and possible legal sanction. So far, I have managed to avoid
this by being extra-careful, but someday it is bound to occur.

--
Rod