Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 17:32:53 +0000, harryagain wrote:

So it's not true that we will get a new horde of Eastern Eurpeans next
year?

Since Romanians and Bulgarians have had free access to work in all the
Schengen countries for the last seven years - unlike in 2004, where the
Schengen countries took the delay but the UK didn't - then, no, it's very
unlikely.

Among them crimnals and beggers from Romania?

I don't think these criminals and "beggers" sic have been waiting for
the legal restrictions on them working to be relaxed, dear.