Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 10:42:57 -0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:
In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 09:33:07 +0000, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:

Another announced that the speed limit on a dual carriage is
60MPH!

It usually is.

You really love making sweeping, WRONG statements, don't you?

https://www.gov.uk/speed-limits

It was some years after the change before I realised:-( Blame it on
poor publicity?

Did they used to be 60? You mean the government INCREASED a limit? I find
that hard to believe, they're all tending towards zero at the
moment.

??????? Your sig.

The female gangbang world record is held by Lisa Sparks who had sex with 919
men on October 16, 2004 in Warsaw, Poland as part of the Third Annual World
Gangbang Championship and Eroticon 2004

Did you know that Lisa was a fluffer for a certain Victoria Givens film?
That's the one where Victoria got an HIV infection.

--
Adam