Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On 02/11/2013 22:20, Roger Mills wrote:
On 02/11/2013 16:26, Roger Mills wrote:

Cost me £85 for the course & £100 in lost takings.

Wouldn't it have been better just to have paid a £60 fine?

And 3 points. Got caught by a scamera 6 mths ago & just paid the fine.

Yes, you obviously can't afford too many points - unless you've got
someone to give them to, like Chris Huhne!

Do you take any obvious precautions (apart from not breaking the speed
limit!) like using a GPS which warns you of camera locations?

What annoys me, is that I never drive at a speed inappropriate for the
road & conditions - and I generally do keep to the limit.