Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default EDF don't make sense

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:35:01 -0000, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 08:22:19 on Sun, 3 Nov 2013,
Gefreiter Krueger remarked:

Keep digging.

I'm still waiting for your reasoning as to why you're so utterly pathetic that you get ripped off.

I haven't been.

Then you're like me. Not stupid enough to get ripped off.

I'm a bit more cautious than average, as I have a professional interest
in scams and frauds on the Internet (as an investigator, not a
perpetrator!) Many of the ways that people can become victims are
nothing to do with stupidity, if they were it would be so much easier to
prevent.

Oh I don't know. I avoid doing a lot of things that could end up getting me frauded. And most people are stupid.

--
Cobra: 2 conjoined bras.