Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default EDF don't make sense

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:16:33 -0000, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 21:45:43 on Sat, 2 Nov 2013,
Gefreiter Krueger remarked:

The opposite, actually. ie you are naive enough to think you are
invulnerable.

History shows I am. I'm not stupid enough to deal with the wrong people.

Keep digging.

I'm still waiting for your reasoning as to why you're so utterly pathetic that you get ripped off.

I haven't been.

Then you're like me. Not stupid enough to get ripped off.

--
"Hi, It's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is 'Share the love.'" BEEP.
"Um, yeah, hello? This is the VD clinic calling. Your test results are back and you're positive. Stop sharing the love."