Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

Apart from me :-)

And me. And it hasn't changed the way I drive - I wasn't concentrating,
as I was late home from work when we were running late on a project, and
I knew I had to be off work the next day. A guy coming the other way
passed a parked car, aimed carefully at me and turned his lights on.
This put me off, and I didn't slow down the way I normally do at that place.

And the reason I was off the next day? My father's funeral.

Andy