Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default EDF don't make sense

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 21:41:21 -0000, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 21:12:44 on Sat, 2 Nov 2013,
Gefreiter Krueger remarked:
Maybe I'm just not as naive as you.

The opposite, actually. ie you are naive enough to think you are
invulnerable.

History shows I am. I'm not stupid enough to deal with the wrong people.

Keep digging.

I'm still waiting for your reasoning as to why you're so utterly pathetic that you get ripped off.

--
PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS (45 letters, a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust) is the longest word in the English language, beating TETRAMETHYLDIAMINOBENZHYDRYLPHOSPHINOUS ACID, HEPATICOCHOLANGIOCHOLECYSTENTEROSTOMIES, FORMALDEHYDETETRAMETHYLAMIDOFLUORIMUM, and DIMETHYLAMIDOPHENYLDIMETHYLPYRAZOLONE.