Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On 02/11/2013 09:25, ARW wrote:
It looks like I will now get my wish to see what they are like:-)

The postie has just dropped off my NIP for doing 37 in a 30 zone. I knew on
Thursday that I had been caught.

Went on one a couple of weeks ago. 23 of us hardened criminals, mostly
middle aged, fair few OAP's.

First thing is - unless you toe the line & nod in all the right places -
you fail the course. Second thing, they won't discuss the rights &
wrongs of cameras or limits - it's a taboo subject. Think of 1984.

You get tea & biscuits, 2 fag breaks, a free pen & copy of the highway
code - and patronised for 4 hours.

Basically a load of old ********.