Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On 02/11/13 09:25, ARW wrote:
It looks like I will now get my wish to see what they are like:-)

The postie has just dropped off my NIP for doing 37 in a 30 zone. I knew on
Thursday that I had been caught.

do what I did: ignore it. (similar speeds: I THOUGHT it was a 40...)

They said 'you will be reported to the police'

I may have well been, but the police didn't act.

In reality they make no money from reporting you to the police, so they
don't bother.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.