Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

In article , Adrian C
scribeth thus
On 02/11/2013 09:25, ARW wrote:
It looks like I will now get my wish to see what they are like:-)

The postie has just dropped off my NIP for doing 37 in a 30 zone. I knew on
Thursday that I had been caught.

Ah, you too?

They nab folks in for doing an accurate 34 to 38, stick yer in a
classroom and subject ye to a lighthearted powerpoint presention. If
above 38, you wouldn't have been offered the course, just the fine/points.

Very good course though, and the entertaining presentation here in
hertfordshire was a bit like going to the comedy club down the local pub
but without the alcohol.

Me watching the speedo and road signs like a hawk.

They advised my missus, 35 in a 30 zone, to drive around in Third gear
all the time;!..

And shes been droning on sanctimoniously moaning about that since..

--
Tony Sayer