Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default OT Speed awareness courses

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 09:48:41 -0000, Road_Hog wrote:

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 9:41:10 AM UTC, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 09:25:29 -0000, ARW wrote:

It looks like I will now get my wish to see what they are like:-)

The postie has just dropped off my NIP for doing 37 in a 30 zone. I knew on

Thursday that I had been caught.

You must have some right *******s around there. Nobody here has ever been done for less than 10 over the limit. And I've often got away with more than that - once it was 95 in a 70!

It's all aabout the money. ACPO set up the courses and then ACPO recommended that people start being sent on them. ACPO are a private company.

I guess they didn't tell the pigs here then. This lot are probably just lazy, can't be bothered with the paperwork.

--
You can listen to thunder after lightning to tell how close you came to getting hit. If you don't hear it never mind.