Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Blade gaurd assembly

willshak wrote:
Ed T. Pierce wrote:
Good Morning Bill, I would like to purchase this. If I send you $30
would you be able to send it to me in California? Please let me know
how you would like me to send payment. Thanks Ed T. Pierce

I don't know what you are talking about.
Maybe some other Bill?

Look at where he posted from Bill - that website spams usenet on a daily
basis. We get all kinds of posts from there, from people who do not know
how to post on usenet. Worse - they do not know how to limit their posts to
their own frorums without hitting usenet as well. Oh well...

--

-Mike-