Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Church without power

On 10/31/2013 1:55 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I think the present batch of elected officials is
governing against the will of the people. The take
over of every aspect of our lives is really getting
worse. General Motors take over, shutting down business,
DHS check points being rolled out, and so on. Right
about now, would be a great time for a grid shut down,
to divert attention from one scandal or other. And to
provide a crisis (not to go to waste) to impose more
control. Do I believe they will? I am not sure if they
will. But I am certain that it's possible, and well
within the list of things these folks will do to
further their agenda.

There is so, so much I could say here, but I'll limit it to a phrase often
uttered by one of the more prominent posters in this ng:

Good Grief!

Thanks, Linus.

..
Charlie Brown