Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

In message , Brian Gaff
writes
actually this is rather interesting. I have a full old fashioned flushing
toilet, but I do not notice big bills indeed being on a meter they fell.

I imagine the break even point is dependent on the number of people at home
and for how long etc.
One thing that has intrigued me though, is how do they calculate the
processing of the waste water? some people send all their waste down, others
divert grey water to other things etc, so it has surely to be a veryrough
and ready calculation.
Also can I bill the water supplier for all the damage and work needed to
remove lime scale from things?

Brian

They assume it from the water input.
--