Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default Church without power

On 10/31/2013 6:58 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

OK, be honest with us. After reading the articles do you think that your
church will lose power on 11/13?

It's quite all right if you do, I'm just curious. Since you started this
thread, I'm willing to think that you did, at least at the beginning -
unless you just wanted to start a thread for the conversation. However, I'm
curious if you really do in fact still believe that they are going to shut
the grid off on 11/13.

I think the present batch of elected officials is
governing against the will of the people. The take
over of every aspect of our lives is really getting
worse. General Motors take over, shutting down business,
DHS check points being rolled out, and so on. Right
about now, would be a great time for a grid shut down,
to divert attention from one scandal or other. And to
provide a crisis (not to go to waste) to impose more
control. Do I believe they will? I am not sure if they
will. But I am certain that it's possible, and well
within the list of things these folks will do to
further their agenda.

--
..
Christopher A. Young