Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Church without power

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/30/2013 6:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

First off, you don't have to talk to a "drone". You can escalate your
request and work your way up the chain, especially if you are responsible
for an important entity, such as a church.

Second, if the power was really going to be shut off, I doubt they would
keep it a secret from hospitals, businesses, etc., even if it was just a
drill. Read the articles. The drill is not about how small businesses,
hospitals, schools or churches will handle a grid outage. It's about those
responsible for the infrastructure and the various government agencies that
have a part to play or a concern. That being the case, there are those who
are in the know and you should be able to get an answer.

As for me, I'm planning on posting from my iron lung on 11/13 just like
every other day...

http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpres...lalexander.jpg

If the event is for the reasons the alt web sites say,
no one is going to admit it. You know, deny to the end.

OK, be honest with us. After reading the articles do you think that your
church will lose power on 11/13?

It's quite all right if you do, I'm just curious. Since you started this
thread, I'm willing to think that you did, at least at the beginning -
unless you just wanted to start a thread for the conversation. However, I'm
curious if you really do in fact still believe that they are going to shut
the grid off on 11/13.