Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:14:36 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

We would be able to deport foreign criminals for a start.

We can do so now.

We would not have all these stupid regulations for another.

We'd have other equivalent regulations.

We wouldn't have the expense of all this EU crap and basket case ex commie
countries to support

Harry, just for once, disengage bigotry, engage brain. There is no
evidence at all for this pathetic assertion. For example in 2007, the
only "basket case ex commie country" to receive more EU funding than
the UK was Poland; each of the rest received less than half of what we
did:

Not to mention them coming over here taking jobs, accommodation, education
and public facilities.

Answered elsewhere. If businesses didn't employ them they wouldn't
come, and that applies to legal as well as illegal immigrants. The
problem is the businesses who employ them.