Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

AFAIAA, there is no evidence that politicians are stupider than the
rest of the country - greedier, very possibly; more corrupt, very
possibly; more vain, very possibly; short term thinkers, very
possibly; but stupider, no - for example compare the level of debate
in both Houses with that here; unfortunately, we come out worse.

And still you seem oblivious to the fact that your post one exchange
up thread is irrelevant to my previous point to which it purported to
be a reply. But hey, that's your problem, not mine.

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:09:11 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

"Java Jive" wrote in message

But the fact that you've asked that shows that you've completely
missed the point I was making ... again.

Best for the country in whose opinion?
I think the collective mind of the population is far ahead of stupid
politicians.