Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If Altavoz was still posting here...

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:33:22 AM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

it would be far more entertaining than Mark Wieber and his clique of

idiots. Makes me sorry I missed the Altavoz days.

You could entertain yourself with the sound of an air wrench hammering

on your lathe spindle.

Lets not forget Altavoz heaping praise on Century welders. Century was finally put out of their misery when Lincoln purchased them in 2003. I've never seen any product from Century I though was good. More like total garbage.