Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

"Java Jive" wrote in message
news
What is the worst thing that has happened in this country since? 7/7
probably, or the Marchioness disaster, or the people killed by storm
damage in 1987 and a few days ago, or the people killed on the roads,
or by avoidably by lung cancer, etc, etc? The EU has nothing to do
with any of these things.

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:03:17 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

Many of them because of the EU.

We would be able to deport foreign criminals for a start.
We would not have all these stupid regulations for another.
We wouldn't have the expense of all this EU crap and basket case ex commie
countries to support
Not to mention them coming over here taking jobs, accommodation, education
and public facilities.