Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:41:44 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I disagree with harry about most things, but there was an interesting
quote on Twitter the other day, attributed to Mr Gorbachev. He
apparently cannot understand why European politicians are trying to
recreate the Soviet Union in Western Europe.

One suspects that the claimed attribution is false. Certainly, it
shouldn't be believed until proven. Link?

Suspect away dear boy, it's all the same to me. Link? Try:

http://www.twitter.com

A two minute google finds it on...
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quot...hail_Gorbachev
...and nowhere else. Nothing linking it to any context or other
information at all.

Smells lightly of haddock to me.

I remember that incident from years ago, yes it is true.

Others seem to think so too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUix04BqKd4