Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why you should buy "Sioux tools" airtools

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I think the phone guys just write what the unknowledgeable customer
passes on, or write what's easiest for them. If my recollector
recollects correctly, it remembers that most of the repairmen were
conscientious in writing down their findings, though some were
pretty
sparse in their writing.

When I deal with utility repairmen I drop some insider tech term like
dBm, 48V or 19.9 Kilovolt, then they switch from giving me BS to
useful help, such as "I removed a bridge tap and a short to ground",
or "We'll give you a midspan drop".

jsw