Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Markem wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 17:47:49 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:32:28 -0400, "Bob" wrote:
Lew - how about a frigging break with this crap.

You made it to the kill file but you sure need some help over this gas price
obsession.

Am I the only one that doesn't have a problem with his gas obsession?
Read it, ignore it, kill file it. No one is forcing you to pay any
attention to his gas posts.

Considering some of the crap that gets posted here, (and I fully admit
to posting some of it) in the grand scheme of things, Lew's gas rants
are a small part of it.

Yep all you have to do is hit the key for the next post.

It's still missing data from Sept. 2012. All complaining, no updating!