Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:30:40 +0000, Andy Cap
wrote:

On 10/29/2013 02:13 PM, Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:35:14 +0000, Andy Cap wrote:

Ah, the usual knee-jerk fallback position of the UKIP-hard-of-thinking
when faced with reality.

BTW, would your migration complaint be relating to intra-EU migration
(which doesn't affect the total EU population one tiny bit, of course),
legal external migration (which is already very strictly controlled), or
illegal external migration (which is already... illegal)?

There's absolutely NOTHING knee-jerk about it.

Your thinking may not be knee-jerk, but it wasn't you who made the OP.

Have you *any* idea how
fast the world's population is growing?

Yes, I've pointed out the problem many times before in ngs such as
this, usually accompanied by a phrase such as "We cannot go on
ignoring the elephant in the room".

Then add in the naturally
improving standard of living of the Third World and I think we have a
problem Houston!

Why is that a problem. Improved living standards tend to lead to
better education of women, and better education of women tends to lead
to a reduction in birthrate.

For democracy to work, you need meaningful
constituencies and what these artificial area do is alienate elector's
interest, thereby giving total control to the Eurocrats in our case.

You seem to be arguing from your own particular to everyone else's
general.

There is nothing to stop us co-operating of issues as above, of mutual
interest but a NWO is anti-democratic and I have a perfect right to hold
that view as you have to favour the status-quo or even further integration.

The problem with an organisation like UKIP is that they create bogey
men to point fingers at. They are making Europe the new 'Jewish
Problem'. Unfortunately, there are people in every country stupid
enough to fall for such cynical 'hate' tactics, including some here
who should know better. The irony of it is that the worst of them,
the OP in this thread, has an obvious anti-German bias, but is falling
for exactly the same sort jingoism that the Nazis used to justify
their attacks on Jews.