Posted to alt.home.repair
jamesgang jamesgang is offline

Default Water Heaters nearly FILLED with CALCIUM.

On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:23:02 AM UTC-4, Robert Macy wrote:
On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:43:07 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

...snip....

Yeah, I've heard that claim yet in 20+ years I've had not a single

problem. Oh, and I don't drink my hot water.

Even though one does NOT drink the water it can possibly still affect you.

For example, a small 1 inch nicotine patch delivers a tremendous amount of

?? through the skin. So, everytime you shower keep that thought in mind

knowing the shower water is not just hitting one square inch, but instead

is covering your whole body.

...just food for thought.

Not much in the way of viruses or bacteria that enter through your skin. You'd make a better case about the accidental ingestion or inhalation of the shower water. Even so statistics don't support much worry about setting a hot water heater at 120.