Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

"Capitol" wrote in message

Adrian wrote:

Sounds to me like standardisation might be a good plan...

Yes if it worked! We all have come across toilets which don't work. My
childhood memories fail to register a high level 2 gallon toilet which
didn't. Personally I loathe the top mounted push button cisterns currently
being sold. I don't know of a woman with fingernails who can use one
without complaining and they frequently don't clear in one go as the water
flow is too slow/small. I would prefer that all toilets had to pass a
customer function test before being allowed to be sold. One of the
commonest topics of US conversations is "toilets I have blocked" and I
don't know of a US home without a toilet plunger. Heaven forbid that we
join the club.

You have to train your arse to cut the turds into small pieces.