Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Water Heaters nearly FILLED with CALCIUM.

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:43:07 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

...snip....

Yeah, I've heard that claim yet in 20+ years I've had not a single
problem. Oh, and I don't drink my hot water.

Even though one does NOT drink the water it can possibly still affect you.
For example, a small 1 inch nicotine patch delivers a tremendous amount of
?? through the skin. So, everytime you shower keep that thought in mind
knowing the shower water is not just hitting one square inch, but instead
is covering your whole body.

....just food for thought.