Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:24:53 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

BTW, would your migration complaint be relating to intra-EU migration
(which doesn't affect the total EU population one tiny bit, of course),

But does involve transffering the least sucessful inhabitants of several
european countries from a place where their life is **** to do nothing
here, where life is infintelyt better on benefits, and their 12 kids
become not a horror of exoense, but a source of income?

Who's doing this "transferring"? Have you actually ever looked at the
requirements for a new EU migrant to receive benefits in the UK?

sheesh, we have seen familes loading up shopping carts and walking
straight out of the supermearket without paying.

Straight into the car with E European plates and driving off.

You're right! There should be a law against it!

legal external migration (which is already very strictly controlled)

or
illegal external migration (which is already... illegal)?

and unenforccable at OUR borders because of the requirement for free
passage beween european nations.

You can walk through a wood to get into the EU, once in its free passage
to the country of your choice.

Have you ever crossed a land border from a non-Schengen state into a
Schengen one? No, thought not. The last time I did (and that was quite a
few of them, just over a year ago), there was no shortage of border
guards with large guns, checking passports etc closely. Even within the
EU. And, yes, there are EU land borders that aren't Schengen.

BTW, you _do_ know that there are non-EU schengen states, don't you...?
Such as Norway and Switzerland - y'know, the ones the UK should "be more
like".

And did you know that even tourist visits from several non-EU countries
to the UK are _incredibly_ difficult and expensive to obtain, where
people from the same countries can work three months visa-free in
Schengen? I had a very interesting chat with a young Albanian lad, who'd
been picked up and taken for deportation within seconds of getting off
the NI-Mainland ferry.

Even the vaguest of unbiased glances shows that reality does not fit that
Farage idiot's rhetoric one tiny bit.