Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap[_9_] Andy Cap[_9_] is offline

Default EU to flush your money down your toilet?

On 10/29/2013 02:13 PM, Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:35:14 +0000, Andy Cap wrote:

Ah, the usual knee-jerk fallback position of the UKIP-hard-of-thinking
when faced with reality.

BTW, would your migration complaint be relating to intra-EU migration
(which doesn't affect the total EU population one tiny bit, of course),
legal external migration (which is already very strictly controlled), or
illegal external migration (which is already... illegal)?

There's absolutely NOTHING knee-jerk about it. Have you *any* idea how
fast the world's population is growing? Then add in the naturally
improving standard of living of the Third World and I think we have a
problem Houston! For democracy to work, you need meaningful
constituencies and what these artificial area do is alienate elector's
interest, thereby giving total control to the Eurocrats in our case.
There is nothing to stop us co-operating of issues as above, of mutual
interest but a NWO is anti-democratic and I have a perfect right to hold
that view as you have to favour the status-quo or even further integration.