Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default reviving a Lion?

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:54:18 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:44:01 +0100, Toiler
wrote:

I accidentally ran a li-ion battery completely flat and now it won't
charge. Is there any way to revive it?

Very carefully, using a single-cell charger and do one at a time, and
never leave it in the house unattended. Depending on the exact type of
cell, there are different voltages to be attained.
In general, it's probably toast and I never attempt to recharge one
that's dropped below 2.5V or so (indeed, the last lot of ex-laptop
batteries I stripped for cells, any under 2.8V were binned).

And I thought you were going to talk about a Lion Bar and there's me
wondering, did they stop making it? 'Twas my favourite choccy bar in
the 1980s.

MM