xrongor

Default Keeperpro for Windows

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
xrongor writes:

That would work, but I don't have a spreadsheet. This program downloads
photos and you can import the full page w/photos from ebay of the item

you
bought. Price paid, shipping and total cost supposedly goes in
automatically. Anyway, I gotta play more with the demo.

seems absolutely pointless to me. time would be better spent using the
tools instead of looking at pictures... what you paid for them in the

past
has nothing to do with what they are worth to someone else, right now
(despite what some people seem to think) so thats useless information.

at
best you will dwell on the ones you paid too much for.

OK. Tell that to your insurance adjuster after a fire or theft.

i video tape my stuff and talk into the mike as i tape it. granted im not
up to the minute but who ever would be.

but i see your point. and it didnt sound like the op had that in mind.

randy