Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default There Is A War Going On In This Country

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:06:50 -0500, Ignoramus28368

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Being a winger, and a wingnut, I'd like to see
the 11 mil (of illegal aliens) deported.

Since I sell used equipment, I get to see a lot of illegal
Mexicans. Many of them come to my shop to buy stuff for their
businesses.

Half of those businesses are underground cash based, and half are are
legitimate corporations. They are always my favorite customers, honest
and hardworking. They do landscaping, scrap metal, export, and truck
repair.

They are, in my eyes, very fine and upstanding people. Also quote hard
working. I would hate to see them deported.

Been to the local Emergency Room or unemployment office lately?

One is filled with illegals..the other filled with citizens.

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---