Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Stone[_4_] Steve Stone[_4_] is offline

Default Source for oil pump rebuild kits for hot water furnace.

After 10 years of use the Beckett Cleancut oil pump failed on my
Dunkirk Empire hot water furnace. The problem seems to be the pump
solenoid not activate. I measured voltage being sent to the pump after a
few seconds delay. It pumps oil out of the bleeder when open but not out
to the gun and nozzle. I picked up a replacement pump at the local
plumbing supply shop. If possible I'd like to replace the solenoid and
have a spare on hand.

Anyone know an online source for pump rebuilding kits that include the
solenoid?

Thanks
Steve