Posted to rec.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default On my project-speaking of code rules

Hey, Not my idea.
I can safely say I still have an outhouse on my acreage, that has never
needed pumping, never leaked, cost less to build than 100.00 and still works
after 30 years.
Oh, yes, I have made it on skids and moved it once a few years to a new
locale.
It is a field unit......garden outdoor.....in the Redwoods.
Oh and easy to clean.....get a garden hose and aim......
john

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message ...

jloomis wrote:

Got that right.
I always tell people if we had a the Building Inspection and Coastal
Development Dept. around in the time of
Egypt, we would not have any Pyramids.
john

I just wish you guys would cut that stuff out. Don't you know the great
state of NY is prone to follow every hair-brained idea that originates out
there?

--

-Mike-