Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's official

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:28:15 -0500, Ignoramus29024

On 2013-10-25, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus29024 fired this volley in
:

I do industrial equipment.

I design and build NEW industrial equipment, so you can sell it as surplus
'junk' once it's retired!

But, as you well know, I still _buy_ some of that 'junk' myself! G

The way I see it, "industrial" to me is stuff that people use to make
money. Usually used "industrial" is not junk.

Yeah, the machine is simply not as profitable any more, but it
certainly is not junk. But we thank them for pricing it that way,
right?

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson