Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Tire pressure sensors

On 10/24/13 8:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/24/2013 6:43 PM, Ron wrote:

Not just GM. All FWD cars wear out the front tires much quicker than
the rear. I've never heard of anyone (until now) not rotating their
tires.

Really? I know lots of people that don't rotate. I'm
rather lax about it myself and am way overdue by 17000 miles.

I learned a lesson on my Subaru about tire rotation. I waited
about twice as long to rotate the tires as I should've. It didn't take
long before tires started wearing really badly. The lesson I think is
rotate on schedule or not at all.
Tires are one thing that have really improved over the years. It
used to be common to see people changing tires along the roads. It's
fairly rare now.