Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_2_] Peter Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Thoughts on fitting RCBOs

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 06:15:39 -0700 (PDT), RobertL
wrote:

They don't seem bothered any more. I had a CU replaced a few years ago and they cut the seal and pulled the EB fuse but nobody has commented on it being missing.

The people who installed my panels pulled the company fuse, breaking
the seal. I asked about it and they said that it the did it the proper
way they would have to pay once to have the fuse pulled and again to
have it replaced/sealed. The amount required was/is out of all
proportion to the work done. The seal is still broken.