Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29024 Ignoramus29024 is offline

Default It's official

On 2013-10-24, SteveB wrote:
After making money at yard sales and estate sales, SWMBO has given
blanket approval for me to go into the junk business. Oh, I mean good
junk, but nonetheless, to go out and find items for resale at storage
sales or whatever. I figured after I did it for a while and showed her
I was actually selling stuff, and not building up my own tool inventory.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, and think I can do well.

Steve

Great business for a retired person who is not gullible and has some
modest amount of capital.