Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Household goods affordability

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:24:59 -0600, bud-- wrote:

Except even the Feds have said DNS wasn't a problem.

All I have said is DNS was a problem at the start. I have no idea if it
is still a problem. Appears it would likely be insignificant compared to
other problems.

Golly Gee. Just skip the DNS concerns as they are not the problems.

What we have here is a (paraphrase) "glowing impact crater of the
face of the earth"...

I testimony today a congress critter summed it up. I forget his exact
words but it goes like this - You cannot re cook eggs.

In better words: The system HAS to be rebuilt.

He has a Master's in Computer Science, integrated systems in the
private sector, for the military, for the Pentagon and globally.

He ate the contractor's lunch.... if you know what I mean.