Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It's official

On 10/24/2013 1:53 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

I'd suggest you specialize in one area and become expert. My son buys
snowmobiles in need of repair in the spring. Sells perfect operating
ones after the first snow. He also buys four wheelers in need of
repair and sells in perfect runnning shape when it gets nice and warm
in the spring.

I buy farm equipment, upgrade, and resell.

Karl

Sorry about the offlist note, clicked the wrong button.

A good idea. I used to pick window AC off the curb.
Clean them, add refrigerant if needed. Sell. Now,
window AC are $89 at Walmart, and there's no money
to be made on used ones.

--
..
Christopher A. Young