Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default It's official

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:22:04 -0700, SteveB
wrote:

After making money at yard sales and estate sales, SWMBO has given
blanket approval for me to go into the junk business. Oh, I mean good
junk, but nonetheless, to go out and find items for resale at storage
sales or whatever. I figured after I did it for a while and showed her
I was actually selling stuff, and not building up my own tool inventory.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, and think I can do well.

Steve

I'd suggest you specialize in one area and become expert. My son buys
snowmobiles in need of repair in the spring. Sells perfect operating
ones after the first snow. He also buys four wheelers in need of
repair and sells in perfect runnning shape when it gets nice and warm
in the spring.

I buy farm equipment, upgrade, and resell.

Karl