Doug Winterburn

Default Keeperpro for Windows

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:35:21 +0000, B a r r y wrote:

If not, it's only $29 for the whole shebang he
http://www.softwareandstuff.com/SWW12198.html

If you or your spouse happen to be enrolled in school, are a teacher, or a
college professor, there are places that offer massive educational
discounts on serious software. Be prepared to fax a paystub, ID card,
report card, etc... as proof of status.

Also, some discount houses often offer office packages from Corel,
Microsoft, Lotus, etc... as full, legal previous version packages at
killer discounts.

A spreadsheet and some user knowledge really can make a whole lot of other
apps almost meaningless, for one price! G

....or for the time/effort of downloading and installing, you can get an
entire office suite for any platform:

http://www.openoffice.org/

-Doug

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.