On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:30:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:27:03 PM UTC-4, bud-- wrote:

I regularly watch Fox, CBS, everyday during the week. On

weekends I watch ABC. Catch NBC at least a couple times

a week too. Maybe you should actually watch Fox, instead

of blindly disparaging it.

I watched Fox some and gave up because of misinformation.

Perhaps you'd like to give us some examples of that

"misinformation". I've issued that challenge many times

and the best anyone has ever come up with was one story

that Fox got wrong and corrected within hours.

This is, oh, so inaccurate!

Fox dispenses only the Party line as dictated by Roger Ailes and his co-conspirators in anti-American iniquity.

It's actually hysterically funny to watch Jon Stewart. Whatever the subject, his staff puts together a montage of clips, including from Fox,* illustrating how the radical wing of the once-respectable Republican Party marches in lock-step like good little totalitarian subjects. Terrifying.

At least you're honest enough to show where you get your information,
old bag. Typical lefty.

* as well as the even more radical (read: "crazy") members of the radical wing of the Tea Party which has now ***cost us taxpayers more than $24 BILLION*** for the government shutdown. Which even they have to admit gained them absolutely nothing- zilch - nada.

Welfare has cost us $3.7TRILLION over the last five years. Kinda puts
your absurd claim in perspective.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...rs_764582.html

The non-news is worthless. But stories from the commentators become "news" which can wind up on the news programs.

Personally, I get my news from several sources, some radio, much on-line, a few TV -- each of which has to be weighed against the others to try to screen out bias. None of these is guaranteed 100%, but at least you get to do some thinking and comparing. To preserve Democracy we need to WORK, not to sit back and passively absorb what feeds our particular bias.

BS. Jon Stewart.

Fox at least has significant people on every day from the lib

As soon as we see that abbreviation "lib", we know EXACTLY where poster is coming from. And it's not a thinking place. Epithets may be handy, but they do betray an irrational mind-set -- no matter who uses them, I hasten to specify.

You *ARE* a lib, old bag. Too bad you don't like the label. It is
descriptive.

to debate the issue with conservatives. They would have even more
on, but many refuse to come.

Gee...I wonder why? Maybe they have neither the time or interest to "debate" Fox's laughable outright lies -- which are quickly exposed by unbiased or opposed sources. *****Does our friend watch or listen to the debunking of those outright lies? Or would that destroy his belief system.*****

Because they can't defend their position, like all leftists.

A poll by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press found that

almost half of regular Fox viewers thought "health care legislation will

create death panels", an absurd propaganda piece.

...which should be engraved upon the headstone of Sarah Palin when she goes to her eternal rest.

She should be rewarded for speaking the truth.