Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus4784 Ignoramus4784 is offline

Default GLOAT great auction day

Congratulations. Great buys.

I just spent $23,400 in an auction today also. Scary

On 2013-10-23, Karl Townsend wrote:

I feel like gloating, haven't had this good of auction day in quite a
while:

I got this weed badger for speculation only. New ones are $6K.
https://www.purplewave.com/cgi-bin/m...i?131023/E5208

Tractor air compressor for pruning, mine is shot after only 30 years
of use. Not sure of a new price for this, probably $2K.
https://www.purplewave.com/cgi-bin/m...i?131023/E5206

I bought this mower mostly for speculation or spare parts. A new one
goes for $5K. Anyone with a GREAT memory knows I rebuilt mine this
summer. Wish this had come up before my old one died. Again, after
only 30 years of hard use.
https://www.purplewave.com/cgi-bin/m...i?131023/E5202

Now i got enough work for winter, like I was worried about not finding
something to do in the shop.

Karl