Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Household lib-dem point of view

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Fox dispenses only the Party line as dictated by Roger Ailes and
his co-conspirators in anti-American iniquity.

Whenever I see/hear Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks
complain about Fox News and claim the network only broadcasts lies.
I ask them if they've ever watched Fox News and their answer is always
something like "Hell no, I'm not watching that pack of lies!" I ask how
do they know Fox News is lying and their answer is something like, "I've
heard about from everyone!" When I ask if they should watch Fox News and
determine for themselves if Fox News is lying? The answer is
usually, "Hell no, I'm not watching that pack of lies!" ^_^

TDD

I've noticed that with modern libs. Not only are they
totally opinionated, they are resistant to facts.

Usually also driven by anger. Any hint of questing
their beliefs is met with blasts of anger.

--
..
Christopher A. Young